Updated 19 May, 2021
What information do we collect?
What do we do with your information?
Provide, operate and improve our services. All data is used to provide, operate and improve Denominator’s services and the information you give us, or we collect, is generally required to improve the user experience or to fulfill the service that we provide..
Information you give us or we collect about you
You may directly or indirectly give us information about yourself in a variety of ways, such as when you contact us via our website, apply for a job, etc. Denominator processes personal data for the following purposes and based on the following legal bases:
Website visitor & prospective customer
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information in order to provide the requested Service, generate website statistics and analytics, improve the customer experience on the website and target the right audience with our advertising:
- Personal and contact information–name, company email and phone number.
- Traffic information -as provided by your web browser such as browser type, language and the address of the website from which you arrived and other traffic information such as IP address
- Clickstream behavior–such as which links you click and when
- Other personal data–data contained in your profile on third party social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
Communicate with you
Denominator may also use your data to communicate relevant information regarding used or similar services. If you do not wish to receive such communication, please send an email to email@example.com.
What we DO NOT do with your data
We will not sell your personal details to third parties.
Where do we store your personal data?
The data is processed in a secure environment in the US and can in certain cases be processed in other regions by a supplier or subcontractor. As Denominator is committed to always protecting your data, Denominator will take all reasonable legal, technical, and organizational measures to ensure that your data is treated securely and with an adequate level of protection.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your data only as long as necessary to fulfil our obligations towards you and as required by statutory retention periods. Where we keep your data for purposes beyond those of our obligations, we keep the data only as long as necessary for the respective purpose.
Your rights to access, rectification and deletion
- Right to access your data. –You may request a transcript of records if you would like to know and verify the information we have on you. The required information will be delivered within 45 days of receiving the verifiable request.
- Right to rectification. –You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself.
- Right to deletion (“right to be forgotten”). –You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data insofar as this personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected. For Californian citizens the information will be deleted upon the request.
- Contact. –For issues relating to your rights to access, rectification and deletion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about cookies and similar tracking technologies?
Please reference Denominators website cookie statement.
Denominator is a company incorporated and registered in Delware, USA. You can always reach Denominator’s Data Privacy teams at: email@example.com.Denominator is the responsible entity (controller) for the processing of your personal data as a website visitor, a prospective customer or a job candidate.