Are you interested in Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) or ESG investment? And do you either have an interest in the commercial side of business, corporate communication or just love large datasets and analysis?
Denominator is the leading DEI data & rating provider globally, and we are looking for one or more interns to join our team with start in February 2023. We work with companies, investment platforms, financial market participants, and consultancies to provide global data and insights on companies and countries DEI performance. Our data brings accountability to DEI and has become a key part ESG investment or companies’ efforts to improve DEI across the world. Our main activities are in the US and Europe, especially the Nordic, and we speak and participate at international conferences such as COP27, UN General Assembly, World Economic Forum, etc.
Denominator currently has 30+ employees across the world that represent more than 10+ nationalities. We work across several time zones and are fully remotely, which offers high flexibility, but requires strong skills of self-management. We are a company that values both professional and personal development and as an intern, you will be an important and integrated part of the team.
We are looking for interns to work across our Growth, Data & Analytics, and Content & Communication departments. Candidates can either be specialized within either of these fields or generalists interested in exploring various business functions. We encourage both kinds of candidates to apply.
Examples of work tasks
- Assist in generating leads in various market segments and media outreach
- Prepare portfolio data and analysis reports for prospects and clients
- Create marketing material and presentations for external as well as internal use
- Write content pieces such as press releases, articles, LinkedIn-posts, white papers etc.
- Analyse latest ESG developments and product strategy
- Monitoring, research and data collection
- Analysis and modeling in Excel and Power-BI
- Participate in meeting with partners and clients
- Ideally a master’s student, but we are open to other candidates with the right passion for making a difference and a sharp mind within the fields of business and strategy, corporate communication, political science or something fourth
- Comfortable with speaking English and writes on a professional level, knowledge of any other language is a plus
- A team player with an open mindset and high level of self-management
- An advantage if you have experience or knowledge about DEI, ESG investment, or sustainability in general
Why you should apply for an internship at Denominator
- Be part of a global and fast-growing start-up with the possibility to shape the internship in the direction you find most interesting
- Gain firsthand experience and insights into ESG investment and DEI while developing your professional and personal skills
- High flexibility as we work remotely (possibility of working with some colleagues depending on your location, e.g., Copenhagen or New York)
- You will work closely with experienced colleagues from the financial industry (Moody’s), top consultancies (Bain), and academia
Your role and tasks will be tailored to your skills and development goals, therefore, please be explicit in your application about which department(s) you are interested in. The internship is full time for six months with start in February 2023. The exact start and end date is flexible.
Please send your application, CV, and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and at the latest Friday November 25th. We will review candidates on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding the internship or Denominator, please contact our Content Manager, Emma Helbo.
Denominator provides fact-based data and standards to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) across organizations, industries, and countries to enable a more balanced world for growth and improved human interaction. Denominator covers more than 1.5 million public and private companies, 85+ industries, and 190+ countries on 650+ DEI specific data variables. The data and analytical insights drive the most comprehensive DEI rating models and indexes, creating the global standard for measuring DEI performance.